The Swisscanto Supra Collective Foundation offers solutions for individuals with higher pension needs, espescially for senior management employees. In a Supra contract, companies can customise the benefits for part of their employees, adjusted to their special entitlements.
- Comprehensive protection for old age, death and earning disability
- Improved and individually adjusted benefits for senior management staff
- Online system (BVGonline) for simple control and administration
- Retirement pension or lump-sum withdrawal upon retirement
- Disability pension starting from 40% earning disability
- Survivors’ benefits for spouses, life partners, registered partners and children
- Consulting and support
The previous month’s funding ratio is published on day 20 of the following month at the latest.
The previous month’s performance is published on day 20 of the following month at the latest.
Balance sheet total
Number of insured persons
Anzahl weitere Rentenbezüger
|Bestände, Beitragseinnahmen und Eintrittsleistungen (in Mio. CHF)||2021|
|Periodische Arbeitnehmer- und Arbeitgeberbeiträge||25.6|
*The General Regulation Provisions have been revised and made clearer and more readable. The annexes to the General Regulation Provisions (organization and partial liquidation regulations) are also managed as separate regulations. The numbering in benefit plans issued before 01.01.2020 may therefore differ from the numbering in General Regulation Provisions issued at a later date. In such cases, please refer to the subject sections.
Board of Foundation
Prof. Dr. iur. Marc Hürzeler | President | unabhängiger Berater
Markus Rusch | Vice-President ad interim | Appenzeller Druckerei AG
Fredi Pahr | Member | Bouygues E&S InTec Schweiz AG
Marcel Jörger | Member | PKE Vorsorgestiftung Energie